Best Music Play List to Build Confidence - 30 Minutes of Self Care
It is very important to practice self care and to remember to take care of yourself in the midst of taking care of everybody else. We strongly recommend that you take a little time each week to practice some self care. To build confidence in yourself and your abilities we have a banging playlist to lift your spirits and remind you of exactly who you are. Follow these steps to allow the magic to happen.
- Lay out something you feel very pretty in (whatever that is for you) even if it is a cute pair of pjs or a formal dress from your sister's wedding.
- Select your favorite perfume and lotion to use during this self-care practice and place them near your "feel pretty" outfit
- Take a shower and then slowly moisturize with your favorite lotion
- Think positive thoughts, think loving thoughts about yourself and others and feel deeply grateful for all that you have accomplished thus far.
- Light a candle - we recommend bath and body works
- Slowly put on some makeup even if its just your face moisturizer and lipgloss.
- Rub some perfume on your wrist and neck.
Staff picks for confidence building playlist:
- Run the world, Girls - Beyonce
- Clumsy - Fergie
- Feeling Myself - Nicki Minaj
- Respect - Aretha Franklin
- Golden - Jill Scott
- Diva - Beyonce
- I'm every woman - Whitney Houston
- Independent Woman - Destiny Child
- Survivor - Destiny Child
- Thank you Next - Ariana Grande
Enjoy babes and never forget you were not made to fit in, you were made to stand out. Comment down below and let us know your self-care routine.
24K Sugar Beauty