How to properly care for natural mink eyelashes?
Did you know that properly cared for mink lashes can last for 20-30 uses? I have had a favorite pair of mink lashes last me almost six months. Do you want me to tell you how to make your lashes last?
Keep reading to find out:
- Always wash your hands with soap and water before touching your eyes or face
- Use a cotton swab dipped in water or a water based makeup remover to gently press on the outer corner of the eyelash to loosen up the glue
- Once the glue is loosened, gently pull the lash band from the outer corner towards the inner corner of the eye.
- DO NOT pull by the mink hairs; always use the lash band to remove the lash so as not to damage your luxury lashes.
- Pull off the lash gently so you do to damage your own lashes
- Next you want to remove any remaining glue from your lash band by gently pulling at the rubbery substance left behind by the glue
- Then you want to rinse the lash band with water paying close attention not to wet the mink hairs.
- After the band has been rinsed place your lashes back in your 24K Sugar Beauty eyelash case for safe keeping until your next wear.
- Keep your 24K Sugar Beauty eyelash case closed so your lashes can remain dust and bacteria free.
Comment down below if this blog was helpful. Mink Lashes are Life!
Sample Block Quote
Nam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos sollicitudin delos felis. Pellentesque diam dolor an elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Curabitur semper sagittis mino de condimentum.