How to properly care for natural mink eyelashes?
Did you know that properly cared for mink lashes can last for 20-30 uses? I have had a favorite pair of mink lashes last me almost six months. Do you want me to tell you how to make your lashes last?
Keep reading to find out:
- Always wash your hands with soap and water before touching your eyes or face
- Use a cotton swab dipped in water or a water based makeup remover to gently press on the outer corner of the eyelash to loosen up the glue
- Once the glue is loosened, gently pull the lash band from the outer corner towards the inner corner of the eye.
- DO NOT pull by the mink hairs; always use the lash band to remove the lash so as not to damage your luxury lashes.
- Pull off the lash gently so you do to damage your own lashes
- Next you want to remove any remaining glue from your lash band by gently pulling at the rubbery substance left behind by the glue
- Then you want to rinse the lash band with water paying close attention not to wet the mink hairs.
- After the band has been rinsed place your lashes back in your 24K Sugar Beauty eyelash case for safe keeping until your next wear.
- Keep your 24K Sugar Beauty eyelash case closed so your lashes can remain dust and bacteria free.
Comment down below if this blog was helpful. Mink Lashes are Life!